Selasa, April 25, 2017

;'(

Assalamualaikum and happy earthlings =)
Mulakan hari anda dengan "Bismillah" dan senyuman =)


Hye awaa 😘 Hahaha. I miss you a lot. But never be same just like before. I miss you . Really miss you. How can you be a someone that I wont forget and afraid to lose you but I really understood our fath bring who we are. Soon, you can got your happiness and I still wait you . Tell me honey, what can I do when you are not in my side? What I need to wake up just like you are someone that I never know . Huh . Its really hurt you know. You made me crazy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

I wish we will be gather and make a promise comes true. 



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Assalamualaikum..
>terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)
> No ads links.
> No Anonymous.
> No Haters.
> No Stupid Words.
> Maaf sekiranya tidak dibalas.